Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Beginning






This is my first post! to all you readers who have subscribed to my blog! This blog is not a journal of the life of Michael Woodmansee. This blog will be about what i thought about particular topics. I hope that this will not only bring out who i am but also promote an environment that we all can talk about what we think.....

Today's post is about Las Vegas!

Over thanksgiving break I had the chance to go to Las Vegas for the first time. My sister-in-law and family (husband and two kids) live down there. While I was there I had the chance to see some of the sights of Sin City.

My Thoughts:

When we went to the strip, the lights were really cool, and the fountains were really interesting to watch too!
But the most fascinating part was the Asians! there were so many Chinese people there! I couldn't believe it! i was in heaven! I got the chance to talk to a few, but most looked at me like i was weird, or something!

I also Highly recommend going to get Ice Cream at Gelato inside the Bellagio! Funny thing is, the guy in front of us tried paying with a fake 10$ bill!

Well that's all i got!

Today's questions are -

What are your first impressions of Las Vegas?
and
What would you do with a counterfeit 10$ bill?








6 comments:

  1. How boring. ;) I look at vegas like a little kid visiting a candy store the first time. So much sinning to do, so little time. I would probably throw the bill away because I'm not a fan of having a federal offense on my record. I'll just stick with the speeding tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog already. I feel bad I didn't take you by the famous sign that is in your picture. What a bad hostess I am.

    I'm glad you loved all the Chinese people...I do aim to please!

    When we first moved to las vegas my impressions were: ugly, hot, crazy, busy and super fun. It is still all of those things but I love it more and more the longer I live here.

    Great post, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I be offended that I didn't know you started a blog?! Well, it looks like it's going to be a good one. So, I'm very proud of you. I'm glad you liked Vegas, and I must say... I TOLD YOU SO!!! I've been wantint to take you to Vegas for years!

    Also, we obviously need to go back so that you can experience some things other than the Asians. jk

    I love you. And is Randall our toddy?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm commenting again because I'm kind of obsessed with the fact that you have a blog. WAHOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol emily you were a great hostess!
    Jenni - dont be offended! I thought it up today, we will see how long it lasts.

    yep, thats todd...

    Another thought about vegas, is I thought the city would be bigger than it really is, i was kind of suprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super great that you have a blog! My first impression of Vegas when I was a little girl was, I can't breath out here in this heat and who would ever live here. I went back as a teenager and bought my prom dress there, by that time I thought the strip was amazing and couldn't get enough of all the lights, etc. I hated Las Vegas for taking my Easton so far from me for awhile until we visited there and then I couldn't help but like it, now I love it because it means Emily, Steve, Easton and Carly!! We have had some really fun times together there and there is a lot to like about the area. Did you know they go swimming outside in October and March?

    I would put the fake $10 buck in my scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete