Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Woods and the Crash

Hello Fans! All 3 of you!

I was really surprised at how fast you all were to subscribe and read my blog. I thought nobody would even read my first post!
Thank you for your comments, I hope this blog promotes conversation, so please follow my blog, and interact!

In the future I plan to post every Tuesday and Thursday. So stay tuned!
The Story:




Now rumor has it, Tiger had told his wife he had cheated on her. Some domestic violence was involved resulting in the injuries made to his face, and Tiger tried to make a run for it as his wife smashed the back window to the car, Tiger was distracted and crashed.

Michael’s Thoughts – I am going to give Tiger the benefit of the doubt and say he wasn’t cheating on his wife, but maybe he did get in a wreck, and his wife conveniently used one of his clubs to save him. If Tiger had really cheated on his wife, then she would have used a more lethal weapon to attack, not a golf club.

What do you think about the tragedy?

Post your comments!

PS…check out this video, sounds like the Chinese know everything about the incident and have produced a reenactment. (the world is being taken over by the Chinese)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Michael PA-LEASE!!!! There is no mistaken that Tiger cheated! This is the THIRD woman to claim that she had an affiar with him. AND- Tiger came out and said that he hasn't hurt his family. The D-Bag is a cheater!

    That doesn't justify his wife's crazy violence. BUT, my guess is that she went after him with a golf club because she wanted to beat him with his true love.

    nonetheless, it is a very sad story. And a ruined Escalade... bummer. Best of luck to ya Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care either way. I mean I don't watch the guy play golf for his wonderful moral decisions. I watch the entertainer play golf because he's darn good at golf. I don't understand why this whole thing went so public. He'll still be awesome at golf no matter what he does. Except maybe running into a tree. That Might inhibit his golfing ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only 'tragedy' here is to Woods -- who was publicly discovered.. and now has to make it sound like he's very sorry for any hurt to his family. Yeah. That's right. I'm jaded. No benefit of the doubt to Woods. He's, like Jenni said.. a DBag. Powerful men think they can get away with anything and he's no exception. Blah. Too bad.. because most of us thought he WAS the exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you might be right! So he is a D-Bag, maybe he cheated once or twice... but all these other people coming out and saying they slept with Tiger are just prostitutes trying to boost thier career. Either way we love tiger for his golf, not his homewrecking tendencies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he definitely cheated sadly enough. There are recordings of him from voice mails left telling the women he was cheating with that his wife knows about "them" and that they can't see eachother anymore. It was for sure Tiger... he sounded VERY guilty lol all shaky voice and all. What an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikey, I know you're not that naive...he's a cheater. I find the whole thing so humorous. Have you seen his wife? If he's not happy with her...he has issues. She's a total babe.

    I'm with Jenni, the loser here is that poor Escalade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd use a golf club. I don't want to kill him, just take whatever I can on his way out. Absolutely a cheater.

    ReplyDelete